Hey there! Stopping in real quick to share some photos we got of the farmhouse siding up on the house! We’re also happy to see all the mud drying up 😂, it was a pig pen out there for a while after the snows! Hopefully that’s the last of the snow for the year (though a late snow is super helpful for our forest fire danger, so I say that loosely!)
Recent build progress:
- Electrical work done. See all the lighting choices here!
- HVAC installed. See the HVAC craziness here!
- Insulation in.
- Loft in. See the loft and playroom ideas here!
- Kitchen cabinets have been finalized. See our kitchen design in this post!
- Final grading around the house.
Next up on the build list
- Sliding door will be installed
- Painting siding
- Garage and patio will be poured
- Sheetrock will begin
- Exterior stone should be ordered.
- Floors ordered.
We’re looking forward to getting more pictures as the sheetrock goes in and the exterior details are put up!
Leave a Reply